Where is humanity? pic.twitter.com/e7HN1mmwsj
— Sara Rey (@SaraReyi) October 2, 2026
Gotta admit, Zach Bryan is the last guy I would have picked to do this. That's on me.
— 99% Johnny Graz (@jvgraz) October 3, 2026
This? Is gonna cause a shitstorm in the MAGA/Zio cabal. Watch as many of them finally realize how badly they're losing.
Good for Zach. Gonna go listen to his stuff now. https://t.co/ko3bD36nXO
Zach Bryan’s politics are fascinating.
— Alex Taliadoros (@AlexCTaliadoros) October 3, 2026
— Raised in Oklahoma
— US Navy veteran
— Released anti-ICE song
— Has new anti-AI song
— Toured with trans musicians
— Criticized Turning Point USA
— Wore “Free Palestine” at Gillette, the stadium owned by Robert Kraft who banned Macklemore https://t.co/Yn3DCtdeGl
I still cannot fully comprehend the scale of the destruction and devastation that has befallen Gaza. Whenever I remember my home and the neighborhood where I used to live, how it looked before the war, and then see what it has become, I am overwhelmed by a shock I cannot put into…
— M.Masri -Gaza 𓂆🇵🇸 (@ElmasriMom94009) October 2, 2026
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
— Reuters (@Reuters) October 3, 2026
Palestinians pulled victims from the rubble after an Israeli strike on a Gaza residential building, as officials reported over 1,400 Palestinian deaths since last October's ceasefire https://t.co/glNjxYPlxK pic.twitter.com/u3XSMtapl8
คืนนี้ที่สนาม Gillette Stadium ศิลปินเพลงคันทรีระดับโลกอย่าง Zach Bryan ได้สวมเสื้อที่มีข้อความ "Free Palestine" ขึ้นแสดงบนเวที
สนาม Gillette Stadium แห่งนี้มี Robert Kraft เป็นเจ้าของ ซึ่ง Kraft เคยเป็นผู้กดดันให้ Ed Sheeran และผู้จัดคอนเสิร์ตถอดชื่อ Macklemore ออกจากทัวร์คอนเสิร์ตของเขามาแล้ว