วันอาทิตย์, ตุลาคม 23, 2559

การเมืองอเมริกันอีกคร้ังจาก VP Joe Biden - Did Vice President Joe Biden just say he wants to fight Donald Trump?





https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewsbeat/videos/10155499672594968/

.....

Another one's worthy of listening:




http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/joe-biden-convention-speech


"To state the obvious, and I'm not trying to be a wise guy here, I really mean it: that's not Donald Trump's story," Biden said. "Just listen to me for a minute without booing or cheering. I really mean this. His cynicism is unbounded. His lack of empathy and compassion can be summed up in a phrase I suspect he's most proud of having made famous: 'You're fired.' I mean really, I'm not joking. Think about that. Think about everything you learned as a child, no matter where you were raised. How can there be pleasure in saying 'you're fired!' He's trying to tell us he cares about the middle class? Give me a break. That's a bunch of malarkey!"

Source: 

Watch the Dramatic Ending to Joe Biden's Convention Speech