วันพฤหัสบดี, กรกฎาคม 21, 2559

เก็บตกการเมืองอเมริกัน... Why Ted Cruz not supporting Trump for president at Wednesday night convention speech




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZfdmNCZG0

Cruz Defends Speech: Trump Attacked My Wife, I’m Not Going to Be ‘Servile Puppy Dog’



Published on Jul 21, 2016
During his remarks before the Texas Republican delegation Thursday morning, Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz defiantly defended his Wednesday night convention speech in which he declined to endorse Donald Trump for president.

One angry Trump supporter in the audience asked Cruz why he wasn’t honoring his pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee. “I will tell you, when I stood on that debate stage and they asked every candidate there, ‘If you don’t win, will you support the nominee,’ I raised my hand and I raised my hand enthusiastically with full intention of doing exactly that,” Cruz responded.

“And I’ll tell you the day that pledge was abrogated,” he continued. “The day that was abrogated was the day this became personal.”


Cruz insisted that he wasn’t there to attack or criticized Donald Trump. “But I’ll just give you this response: I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father. That pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi, that I’m going to nonetheless come like a servile puppy dog and say, ‘Thank you very much for maligning my wife and maligning my father.’”

“This is politics, you got to get over it,” yelled an angry Trump supporter.

“No, this is not politics,” Cruz retorted. “I will tell the truth. I will not malign, I will not insult, I will tell the truth. This is not a game, this is not politics. Right and wrong matters. We have not abandoned who we are in this country.”

,,,,,

RNC turned on Ted Cruz


https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10155065450926509/

....

Donald Trump Attacks Ted Cruz's Wife


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVtVf-aYxM

Secular Talk

Published on Mar 26, 2016

Read More At:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/us/...